Introducing Architextural, suppliers of all architectural and building related films. Transforming décor both inside and out.
See Replica finishes that are hard to distinguish from the real material.
Touch Textures that enhance, uplift and transform interiors.
Feel Create amazing spaces and high quality customer experiences at a fraction of the cost.
Architextural is part of William Smith group 1832, the leading trade supplier of vinyl films and trade sign manufacturing. Servicing the sign, graphics and interiors industries for over 100 years.
3M DI-NOC Architectural Finishes are self-adhesive materials that are designed for interior and exterior decoration, along with refurbishment projects.
Every surface becomes a potential project to rehabilitate and redesign space. With 900 patterns in the range, endless application opportunities are possible on; ceilings, walls, facades, doors, columns, bars, counters, cupboards, lifts, partitions, department stores, offices, restaurants, lobbies, bathrooms, hospitals, banks and conference rooms.
- Cost savings over traditional remodelling costs
- Faster to install with minimal preparation, noise and mess
- Easier to repair damaged film section
- Fire resistant and IMO certified for peace of mind
Smart Interior Design
Cover Styl’ is a self-adhesive vinyl designed to realistically recreate the look of natural, more expensive materials, appropriate for interior decoration or refurbishment projects.
New life can be brought into furniture and interior surfaces with Cover Styl’, as the self-adhesive vinyl offers endless refurbishment opportunities for walls, facades, doors, columns, bars, offices, restaurants, lobbies, bathrooms, hospitals, banks and conference rooms.
- Recreates the look of natural materials
- More cost effective than a classic refurbishment
- Easy, effortless and ultra-fast installation process
- 10 year guarantee against changes in appearance
- Heat-stretchable by up to 220%, facilitating a perfect application on any furniture contour
Avery Dennison Facade Film
Exterior Building Renovation
Avery Dennison Facade Film is a premium quality, comfortable cast film designed to meet the demands of application and exposure on building facades, panels and window frames for restoration, restyling or branding purposes.
With the film having high adhesion onto difficult building substrates such as plastics, aluminium, uncoated/coated steel and reinforced facade panels, it is an excellent alternative to paint. The product offers exceptional value for commercial and residential refurbishments, minimizing downtime due to the ease of application and no drying time, unlike paint and also comes with a life expectancy of up to 10 years.
- Fast, clean and easy redecoration
- Conforms over curved, irregular surfaces for a smooth paint-like finish
- Cost effective solution versus conventional paint
- Minimal disruption and downtime